Old 24-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dsquaredwood2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I just came back from Beijing last week.

I was also searching for some fun, but the sweep in the past had made things in the city very difficult. Not to mention the weather now is below zero, it's just gonna make things worse.

Nonetheless, I tried different avenues of searching for fun, none of them was fruitful.

1. Chatting with local taxi drivers for info. But they revealed that the sweep have reduced alot of FL at regular places. Those who wanna know those places can still try their luck asking cab drivers. The best I got was a 德宝饭店,which has a massage or spa with full service. But I didn't go and verify.

2. Asking hotel staff for info garnered nothing helpful.

3. Went to a place called 后海. Kinda 后悔. It's basically like Clark quay but with touts everywhere. They'll pester you to no end. Its just to spruce up their business. Some have ladies who will sit with you for a price. The one I went in told me the ave tip was 300-500yuan. On top of that you have to buy your drinks, her drinks, beers at 60yuan, peanuts at 50yuan. Ladies are just part-time with day jobs that don't earn them enough. Not all will go back n sleep with you. Depending on your luck going into a correct establishment with pretty girls, negotiations to go back with you requires skill n quite an amount of money.

4. Wechat is a convenient way to source from hotel room. Talking to girls nearby got me no replies. Some girls will chat you up, there will even be some who will ask if you wanted girls, and then they'll refer you to add someone else and the moments of the person will have a long list of girls that start from 800yuan for ST, overnight 1600yuan. Got Russians, mongolians, blondes, etc... Didn't bother to ask for one. Most prob a waste of time imo. An easy way for them to message you in their own accord is to post flashy pictures on your wechat moments. By flashy I mean photos with your blings, cars n money. Not dick pics. I posted an old photo of me with a Ferrari, and easy 3-4 messaged me to solicit me.

5. Walked alone at WangFuJing street. Equivalent of Orchard. Got approached twice, but was to persuade me to go to their bar at SanLiTun for a drink, with promise of lady company, can bring back for ST for 400yuan. End up just couldn't be bothered because I know once you go, thats gonna be you being chopped.

6. Didn't go KTVs as I was alone and too risky. Heard of friends going and get chopped thousands of dollars.

Those who insist of the wechat id : bbbcc89.