View Single Post
Old 23-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Real Madrid were in a totally different classs compared to Liverpool last night, more like men against boys, actually the scoreline could have been much worse but for EL Classico weighing on the minds of Carlo and his galacticos during the 2nd half. Credit to the Anfield Kop for acknowledging class when they see it by their warm applause to Ronaldo, Kroos and Isco when they left the pitch.

The loss I can accept but what I can't accept is the continuing pathetic defending/goalkeeping by the Reds, especially set pieces and wide long balls played into the box. Mignolet made a fine save of a Ronaldo try but his aerial cover is still very much a concern. Victor Valdes or some other more capable and confident keeper is required come January. Glen's time at Anfield is probably up, Lovren and Skrtel need to improve quickly.

Saying that the Liverpool defence was not the worst part for Liverpool last night. Balotelli was absolutely pathetic, the ultimate passenger and mannequin at times on the pitch. Most worrying is that it clear that Mario is now causing tension amongst the rest of the team on the pitch by his failure to at least play with a proper work ethic nevermind that he does not score. Sad to say but I think Mourinho was right to say that Mario is unmanageable. Together with Mancini and Prandelli all have eventually washed their hands of Balotelli and I think Rodgers has this time bitten more than he can chew. Mario shall have to go but who else shall want him with such a pathetic attitude and form?

Only positive was Sterling, but how long can the Reds keep relying on this 19 year old wunderkid to keep holding up the entire team? Something has got to give.

Saying that Lady Luck still appears to be following the Reds going by Ludogorets 1-0 win against Basel. So its still all to play for the 2nd place qualifying spot. However I won't hold my breath on the return at the Bernabeu though. The points shall probably and hopefully just have to come against Ludogorets and Basel.