Thread: Xian, China
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Xian, China

Yo Bros,

I'm back in Xi'An again.

My last trip, I followed the advice of Bro manisan and went to Wu Yang Jiu Dian at Wen Yi Road.

Indeed for RMB 300.00, I'm extremely contented with the girl and service.

Nothing much to shout about for the facilities but the service from the girl is good.

After showering in the public shower and locked away my stuff in the locker, I was led to the room by the "OKT" who asked me to wait for a while.

Sitting aimlessly in the room for like 5 mins, I heard footsteps and laughter coming my way. The door opened and the "OKT" brought 3 girls nicely dressed. I got stuck to the first one wear super mini-skirt with Leopard Printssss....

She then went out to get her barang barang.

We started with some small chat and I was facing down, I was expecting some short massage but there was none and she went straight into a cat bath of my back. I don't think she missed any spot on my back.

She then went to spread open my butt and spray "something" to clean it and went on to attack my asshole and it was pure heaven. She would alternate between my tighs and back to AR me again and again and again...

She then went down south to lick + suck my legs and all 10 of my toes.

Flipped over and saw her cute face again. She started attacking my nipples and caressing my little bro which was already at full attention. Soon, she was giving me a great BBBJ and she even deepthroated me and I could hear gagging sound. Her BBBJ skills are great and she would concentrate on the small head for a while before deep throating again. It was pure SHIOK!

After BBBJ for about 5-8mins, she capped me and signal me to go on top. My fav position, so no complaints. The only bad thing is that, she doesn't shave and its was the hairest pussy I ever seen. In fact, you can even comb the pussy hair. (I'm not joking)

She was quite tight and after being attacked by her for about 35 mins, I blew my load within 5 mins and after I cummed, my dick was still in her while we both hugged tightly.

She cleaned me up and I took a shower in the room. She then told me that if I come a few times and she is familiar with me, she can go to my hotel room overnight for only RMB600.00. She needs to be comfortable with the person first to know it is safe.

Overall, a great experience. I would love to go back to find her again but tempted to try other joints in Xi'An.

I'm staying at Hyatt Regency now and if any bros have any recommendations nearby, do let me know.

Hope you guys like my FR and enjoy!

Details
Name: Dan Dan
Looks: 8/10 (Looks a bit lian like those Poly Student yet with a innocent look)
Boobs: A+ only. (She still can grow. Not much of a boobs person)
Catbath: 9/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (I love it when she deep throats)
FJ: 7/10 (If she shaved, it would be much better, but still quite tight)
GFE: 7/10 (She chatted in between the catbath, other than that, her mouth was on my body all the way)
Damage: RMB 300.00
RTF: I'm very tempted but would like to see if there are better options. Waiting for Bros recommendations...