View Single Post
Old 15-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shanghai KTV Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehaya69 View Post
Dear bro lky,

just checking with you, your friends kena at Ren Ming Guang Chang when they being approach by a gal?
Later the gal brought them to a place where the gal told them that each gal tips around RMB 300??

I kena this at Ren Ming Guang Chang, the gal brought me to a building quite close around 10mins walk then proceed to 7th floor. Once I step out from the lift, it was a KTV set up. the gal brought me to a ktv room then mummy pop up, told me the charges for the room / drink bla bla....standard SOP.

I did have some good time & manage to get 1 pop from the gal, dmg for the gal is RMB800, then tips for mummy 200. When I told them bill please....
a waitress brought in 9 glasses of hard liq & 2 can of cokes.

then the waitree auto blend this liq with coke, 2 gentle man came in & told me total bill was 3000RMB. I told them i dont hv much (only left about 1800) & they pull out my wallet try to swipe my cards but all fails.

at the end they LL just let go.
Yeap a gal spoke english and led the guys to the place and subsequently the extortion and intimidation occurred for services/drinks that never occurred in the first place. It is not even payment under duress, it was robbery.
They never forget