View Single Post
Old 26-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Wow! Big Bro Sebast, you're a walking 141 street directory.....the directions are spot on. I am impress.

If you dont want to walk, the cheapest form of transport in HK is the electric train....only $2. From Wan Chai get on the electric train and when you see a blue overhead pedestrian bridge ahead, get off the train. Lockhart Road is to the left hand side.
Ya, how come I neglect the use of electric train/bus? You can hop on to any of this bus running from central to end at Shau Kei Wan along Hennessy Road to Kings Road track, at a flat rate of $2. It is very convenient as it run on surface you can pop in and out at each stop, if you are tired of walking, less walking than using MTR as their MTR train is in deep underground.