Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
colonelmartin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdarksongx View Post
Day 3

Today decided to something less intense so went to Cassar's suana as recommended by one of the bros here.

Its located at quite a central place and is rather easy to find. Can PM me for location.

Anyway its a typical spa with all the facility - hot bath, sauna.

After shower and sauna proceeded to the coffee house to wait for my masseuse. The lady will ask if you want normal or "special" so of course i opt for special.

Food here is overpriced so I did not order. Just had a cup of tea and watch TV while waiting.

Later when its time the mamasan bring me up and say "i get a younger for you" (maybe cause she see me only late 20s)

When the masseuse enter the door my jaw drop. Wah this one swee. Got looks and figure.

The girls here work three shifts - morning, late afternoon and night shift. And they will always work the same shift so regular customers can always come back and look for them.

First started with a massage session to relax the body... They are trained therapist so the massage is not those piano type. Very good strength.

After 30-40mins of massage she will slowly tease your lil bro.. Slowly rub and play with your balls. After you're hard she will turn you over and start to catbath. Service really good. Too bad the BJ is covered or else almost perfect.

Anyway here's the report:

Girl #18 - Apple
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: B+ to C cup
Catbath: 8/10
BJ: 6.5/10 (because its covered. Dont really like)
Frenching: Only allow light kissing
Massage: 8/10
FJ: 7.5/10

After the session she served a cup of tea and recommended that i go use the hot bath again and sauna - which I did. Felt really relaxed after that.

Oh and here they also provide shoe shine service when you enter. So its really value for money.

Dmg: NT4700 for all of the above mentioned
Bro , can pm me the contacts of okt ? I'm in Taiwan now