View Single Post
Old 27-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly76 View Post
Bro, i think u are not being fair to Fanny. I tried her girls before, had very good times and some dissappointing times too. But when it's disappointing, she always surprise me by making it up for me. Can't be always perfect. Need time for her to know your liking. Support Fanny!
Have to agree with bro fly76

Had tried Fanny a few times, so far been very responsive (even at 3 am !!!)
Obviously the girls are all FLs and come and go as they like so she has little control over them. FLs are also human like us and sometimes they have good days and bad days ... yada yada ... don't go to work if you are not happy ... yada yada ... but hey, some folks may have bills to pay.

But she always text after the service to get feedback and she will price the girls accordingly after that. Had real model quality gems with good service from her before.

Had asked for a last minute request at 5 pm and had a knock on the door within 30 mins. Service was OK but not great this time around. Fanny texted me the next day for feedback as always and we had a laugh about it. Sometimes the girls don't tell her the truth and she will double check the stats (e.g. height and boob size) as well as service provided.