Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
bey bro DoggieStyle, all JB bros missed you a lot, so when you are going to be in JB to cheong again... this time we arrange a time so that all of us can tapau together, more fun....
Hahahahaa...... Bro Devil.... miss me ok liao hah!! .... Not anything more ok.....kekeehehehee.... sure sure.... 'tapao' together also can change room & try other bros girl/s.... swee bor..... hahahaha... Anyway shud be back in M'sia by the 13th Oct. Need to do a little maintenance (change new tyres & clean radiator ) on my car 1st b4 i head down south leh. Shud be ok sometime during the middle of the week but have to be b4 19th coz 20th i leaving for Nepal for about 8 days (R&R)..... Will confirm later when i get back but u have stock or not ? (pills ,cream ,etc) coz next month going to Cambodia & Vietnam again maybe Laos also...

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79