Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 31-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Simple FR 2D1N

Just came back this afternoon. Joined Bro Lee from sbf for my newbie trip and met up with another bro along the way.
Took the first ferry. Reached balai around 9am indo time, ferry took about 2 hours
Met up with a driver arranged by bro lee and then proceeded to paradise hotel to pick up another bro. Changed money opp hotel, rate was 9840. After that proceed to villa to book girl. Went browsing though all the villas from the first to the last. Each villa had about 5-6 girls. Took an syt for 1 juta, while bro lee took another semi syt for 800k juta different villa. Third bro continued his girl from prev night.

Went back paradise hotel to check in. Hotel was pre-booked by driver at $36 (cheaper than agoda). Room was not bad, got bath tub and cable channels also. This hotel quite suitable for cheonging i feel, cuz can see quite a few groups of bros bring girls in, like all here for the same reason, dun need pai seh or embarrassed one. Settle down and went opp paradise hotel try their bak kut teh.
Dmg: Around 100k+ for 2 BKT and drinks.

Opp hotel is a convenience store. Went to to stock up on rubber, drinks and some toiletries.
Dmg : Around 100k

Went back hotel, girls came after a short while and then proceeded to otot action. After that, all went for dinner together at 22 food court. Ordered a few zhi char dishes to share.
Dmg: 405k for for 7 pax, incl driver.

After dinner, head back to hotel for 2nd round of otot action. End of day. Went opp hotel for some food and then checked out next morning.

Total Dmg:
Ferry + Hotel + Seaport Tax : $56 + $36 + $6 = $98
Food: roughly $20(ordered some room svc also)
Toiletries and etc: $15
Girl booking: $100
Total: Approx $240(excl tips)

Girl Ratings:
( Click to show/hide )
Name: Dini from Sumatra
Villa: 50 something i think, on the right side (number i can't rmbr exactly)
Looks: Syt look 8/10
Body: Petite and small
FJ: 9/10 (responsive and accommodating)
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
Shower together: Yes
GFE: KC factor quite strong, while i was sleeping in the middle of the night suddenly come and back hug me spooning position. She was big spoon. I tio kced abit by her. I normally dun really rtf but maybe tempted if she is still around on my next trip (prob around end july). She must be also quite popular cuz was already pre-booked next day by some regular.

Didn't really ask bro lee in detail about his girl. Only know he took his girl from right side last villa i think. Age 25, girl said she is new and he is her second customer, dunno true or not lol. Bro say her service ok and also allowed 3 shots.