Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
I'm pretty much an expert in Phnom Penh mongering, otherwise I would not have addressed what you said. I don't even go to most of the "white guy" venues, as you called them because they're ridiculously overpriced.

YES, GORGEOUS GIRLS CAN be had for $20 overnight. Maybe they just don't want to do it with YOU. lol!
you don't know what the fuck I am talking about, do you?
Phnom Penh clubbing and mongering scene are relatively small by the standard of most Asian cities.
you claimed you didn;t go to any of those places but there really aren;t that many places in Phnom Penh. bars and hostess clubs are for white guys, which are what you mentioned in your first post, while KTVs are mostly frequented by locals and Asians and beer gardens frequented by locals.

Since you didn't give any example, let me list out the more popular "white guys" bars and clubs for you,

LE CYCREE
MARTINI'S
MIKADO
ZAPATA
ZANZIBAR
SHARKIES
WALKABOUT
HEART OF DARKNESS
DV8
SOPHIES'
SHANGHAI BAR (not known for pickup and the girls standard there are below par anyway but definitely a tad above the rest and the freelancers)

in those bars, you can find girls that will go overnight with you for USD20 easily. but those girls are totally unappealing by Asian standards. if those are your standard of "gorgeous girls", you can keep them all. white guys mongering in Asian countries are universally known for their low requirement in girls and therefore, I am not surprised that you find girls in those outlets attractive.
the evidence of the type of "gorgeous girls" that white guys hang out with most of the time can be seen everywhere on the street of Phnom Penh and ahem...

girls in the so-called white guy venue that you claimed you didn't go to can be had for USD20 and you are paying USD20 for your girls, and you are telling us they are overpriced. what the fuck are you talking about? the fact is you are rambling about something you don't know shit about.

you didn't go to the white guy bars and clubs and I know for a fact, that the cheap price you pay couldn't get you any girls from the KTV frequented by locals and Asians.. god know where do you pick up your girls from...
and please, if you have never been to any of the KTVs, please don't claim you are an expert in Phnom Penh scene because you don't really know what gorgeous really means and you are definitely not an expert.
It is possible that you can speak Khmer fluently and if that is the case, you can even pick up girls from the beer gardens frequented by locals for free but I highly doubt it, especially due to the fact that you didn't mention them but instead wrote and I quote....

Quote:
First, there's absolutely no reason to book a girl in Phnom Penh. No need...they're in every bar, club and disco and are perfectly willing to go with you without the need of a booking agent. She may ask for USD$50, but just barter her down to $25 or 30 max and off you go. No need to drive the price up. The average monthly wage in Phnom Penh is still hovering somewhere just over USD$20 per month. True, USD$60 isn't a lot in many countries, but in Cambodia it's a small fortune.
I am not the one who said EVERY BAR, CLUB AND DISCO. you did. you didn't go to any of the white guy joint and how the statement "every bars, clubs and disco" come about? and no mention of beer garden. now, you just conveniently ignored what you wrote in your first post and sheepishly laugh your way out of humiliation? you are pathetic.