Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyB View Post
you need a reading glass. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GIRLS IN VIETNAM, HO CHI MINH CITY, not PHNOM PENH in response to the comments made by someone else earlier. USD50 to USD60 is standard market rate for ST in HCMC. You may be able get lucky and the girl stay with you for long time but this is highly unlikely and they are sure to ask for more in HCMC.
Why do I talk about HCMC in a thread about Phnom Penh. Because someone asked.

as to your comment about being able to pick girls in EVERY bar, club and disco in PHNOM PENH, you must have not been to many outlets beside the usual White guys pickup joints mentioned in sex forums or you must have a very different definition of EVERY because I am absolutely certain you cannot simply pick up girls in EVERY bar, club and disco in this city. most of mongering you said can be settled at USD20 are done at the usual strings of outlets such as the seedier hostess bar such as ZAPATA, GOLDEN VINE etc and the girls can be barfined for USD5 and had for the night for USD20 and in discos such as HEART OF DARKNESS or joints such as SHARKEY and MARTINI but the quality of girls leave a lot to be desired.
In PHNOM PENH, Asian generally don't frequent those joints as the "pick-upable" girls are almost always undesirables. We go to KTV and these places are where all the quality Vietnamese and Cambodian girls are at. Most can be booked for the night for no less than USD50 while some really gorgeous can only be had at USD100.

So, to be fair, girls CAN BE HAD in Phnom Penh for USD20 if those are your type of girls but NOT in HCMC and even in PHNOM PENH, gorgeous girls CANNOT be had for USD20. but then, of course, if you are young and hunky and can pick up a cute Cambodians from a well-off family in a local disco, then it is free but that is a different story.
I'm pretty much an expert in Phnom Penh mongering, otherwise I would not have addressed what you said. I don't even go to most of the "white guy" venues, as you called them because they're ridiculously overpriced.

YES, GORGEOUS GIRLS CAN be had for $20 overnight. Maybe they just don't want to do it with YOU. lol!