Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post
so easy to get ONS in phuket hor?...must switch from pattaya to phuket leow!....
IMHO - not all that hard in Phuket; and I'd think a lot easier than in Pattaya where less Female tourists go to because of its well known reputation as a sleazy sex destination Vs. Phuket which is better known as an all-round touristy place with most of the bells and jingles desired for such a destination.

You should mostly forget about trying to pick up locals - those who'd be amenable are more likely to be working gals whilst those who are NOT P4P would not give you the time of day.

Instead, zero in on the Japanese and Ang Moh's who are quite easy to spot. If in the Patong area, go to the Jungceylon shopping mall and its myriad of coffee shops, restaurants where these tourists sit around at and if in the Bang Tao area, go to/around the Laguna resorts with its multiple hotels - and especially hang around the restaurants/bars on the road going into the estate from Cherntalay.

If you're in the central part of the island, lots of tourists go to the large shopping malls there - Central Festival is nice and quite hi-class whilst the nearby Premium Outlet mall is also very good hunting grounds as lots of tourists go to these factory outlets there to scour for bargains.

It may be a bit more challenging if you're in Phuket town itself as most places are just patronized by the real locals - but most of the PRC tourist stay in this area - so you may also just get lucky.

I've had a bit of luck with some locals but thinking back - totally not worth it for the time/money/effort involved plus of course the "Sticky factor" which can be quite disconcerting, and so, I'd suggest to just instead try to pick tourists up - especially for those of you who are gonna be in Phuket for a few days only.

Just MHO
SEAJ