View Single Post
Old 24-03-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ChongQing Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayChen View Post
Ok, My first bath tub experience.

I was at 汉庭快捷南坪步行街店, there is a 木桶浴at level 3.

went for the cheapest tub as we do not know what to expect.

100 dollars for a bath tub and the lady will rub your every where with her hand, plus some salt bath etc, apparently there is a Procedure written at the "bathing" area.

I went for a 60 dollars massage (at the start because I wanted a massage...) which is the HJ, before that was some simple massage, and the lady used her hair etc to simulate you.

(apparently from my bro, he wasnt turn on during the bath and rejected the girl went she ask for massage)

I had number 9, 30 year old CQ woman, B to C boobs. Interesting way they do it.

Total damage is 160, 100 for bath, 60 for massage (100 dollars more if you want to auto-roam her)

Ps: is this too ex?
Bro RayChen:

IMHO - What you paid for the services is not expensive at all. RMB160.00? What is that in Singapore Dollars? Some $32.00 dollars? What do you think you could do with this amount of money? If you are an employee earning RMB2,000.00 per month, I advise you to stop all vice activities as you will need the money for more important things than some short term enjoyment. But if you salary is in the tens of thousands of RMB,,,again, I asked my question, what is RMB160.00 to you.

My point being, whether the deed rendered is expensive or not depends on how deep your pocket is. I think you should be asking whether did you become a carrot head or was the RMB160.00 paid is the market rate. Frankly, I do not think it is expensive.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer