View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
18spa just been there today, girls have better lookers and maybe more than east spa, got Japanese here( from looks and mannerisms look jap la i believe so), whereas the japanese/korean have all gone from east spa, came here after failing to pick a girl at east spa, the girls that i wanted to rtf all not there
got waterbed service not time watcher close to 60min of action, rode till i came , girl service might be better than east spa , but only tried one girl so not sure on other girls ( indo chinese , said was mixed xi an prc ?), wanted to pick another model before this girl, but already finish work at 3am .
but facilities suck, manager just there to take your booking rest of the time nobody chup you( too many people it seems, east spa at waldo very little ppl go now even thou there is bbbj on every showtime but very little pretty ones, maybe castle have better ones...)

18spa price around 2200+ for normal chinese
2500+ for model chinese
woke up , and looked for the one i missed yesterday night
night and day compared to the previous girl,
dongbei girl, enhanced boobs , couldnt see from the dress, covered bi , not to mention eager to finish you off. finally sort of got the legendary sucky 18 sauna service

maybe next time i go castle and see
sort of regretted that the previous night girl asked for my wechat but i nv gave , haha, she was displaying excessive KC, sort of unnatural for me