View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
lanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylanceage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

when to batam last friday. had a really bad experience with the dolly joint that made me add to my blacklist of joints.

heres what happen. took the 10.45 ferry to batam and meet up with another bro who was already there. check in to the hotel at about 11.30 and meet up to go look for some girls at 12. when around to all the joints, most of the girl are milfs so we did not take any.

so we when to dolly which we hear is a new joint. saw one that looks ok so i took her. took a taxi and when to find some lunch. by than the girl already start to show black face and just keep using her phone... not even 30 mins have past. so when back to the hotel after eating and when we are in the room i told her i go out and buy some things. when out of the room not more than 15 mins and came back the girl ran off... was really angry at that point of time. so took another cab when back to dolly. heard from the papi that the girl say "shes scared to be in the hotel alone so ran back". wtf i left the hotel less than 15 mins and she say shes scared???

here the 2nd problem. i was really angry at that time so i told the papi that i want to cancel the booking. end up the papi told me that i cant cancel the booking cause i took the girl for 2 hours already. note i have not touch the girl or did anything to her other than taking her out to lunch. i already boiling at that point. the papi end up telling me to take another girl. since i cant get back my money i ended up taking another girl and was told need to top up another 200k. the first girl already cost 1m. the papi told me the next girl sure wont have any problem so end up taking.

here the 3rd problem now. when back to the hotel, was cooled down in the taxi on the way back. once back manage to get 1 shot off. this is when the 2nd girl start to show her pattern. she told me she on her period and wanted to go off early. by that i had enough of all the bullshit. so i told her she can leave if she want to.

this is just to warn all the bros who is taking from dolly. for me i already blacklist that join and will never go back there. whole trip was ruin due to this joint. btw their business was already really bad and with girls like this can see why its so bad