Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Action in Japan

Little to no action in Japan
I've been reading a lot about the lack action in Japan, well prostitution is not exactly legal in Japan, coz of that its not exactly easy to find action in Japan. Unless you are very fluent in Japanese and know where to look for "paid companion" online, the rest are basically nothing more then high grade HJs. That's if they serve Gaijin in the first place.

A month ago I was visiting Japan for work, since most of my colleagues were female, getting info from them is not an option. I wasn't able to find any action in Tokyo, the so called "red light district" in Tokyo is pretty pathetic. Luckily the company have an office in Osaka. There, its a different story

In Osaka we find salvation
I found out they have a red light district there called Tobita Shinchi. It's practically like a Japanese version of Amsterdam. They have serveral rows of shops with a mamasan and the girl sitting right at the entrance. If you don't like what you see, just move on to the next shop, more then enough for you to chose from. I've seen anything from AV grade girls to fat aunties

How to get there
Before I move on I think everyone already wants direction to this place, it's not very close to the metro station so you will need to stick strictly to this guide. Take the metro to Doubutsuen-mae(動物園前) station on the Midosuji line. The Midosuji line is the central line so its link to just about every other metro line in Osaka. And you can't really miss the station, just hop off the train when U see the walls decorated with animals.

This is where it gets a bit complicated. From the station make sure to take Exit number 2!!! This is very important, if you take the wrong exit you can end up anywhere in the area, Japanese exits can be very far apart. If you get loss go back to the station and find the correct exit. Once you come out of exit number 2, immediately turn right,the main road should be on your left. Just in case I remember my directions wrongly, you do not need to cross any roads to get to the shopping street. You should see it the moment you get out of the exit. Once you find the shopping street, the entire street is covered with many shops on both sides. Walk until the very end of the shopping street(should be about 10-15min walk).

Once the shopping street(cover walkway) ends, you should be around Tobita Shinchi area. Walk down a junction or 2 and explore the this area. You will see a lot of stores with small white signboards that have only a simple name on it. If you walk pass this shops, you will see a mamasan and another girl sitting at the entrance. If you see what you like, just walk in

Gaijin Friendly
I can't say for certain whether Japanese is essential since I can speak Japanese(more or less) in the first place. Anyway I explored the place, found several I liked but settle for an AV Grade big boobbie with glasses(I have a thing for women with glasses). As I walked in, they asked me to remove my shoes and change to their slippers. I followed the girl upstairs into a very traditional room(at least the one I visited was a traditional room complete with futon instead of bed), the girl asked if I know understand the system, I immediately told her this is my first time here and I am a Gaijin. She explain the rates and showed me a list, which looks something like this, 15min - 11K, 20min - 16K, etc.

The Report
Since 15 min is never enough for me, I chose 20min. I paid her the money and she disappeared for a while. She came back with a cup of tea and 2 hot towels, after wiping off my sweat from all the walking and taking a sip of tea, she was all over me. Yeah she came on to me instead of the other way round . We stripped and she started playing around with my little bro until it is big enough for the condom.

She slipped one on and immediately started giving me a BJ. It was at a good pace, not rushed at all. One of the better BJs I've had. After a while she went on my little bro and started the action. We did this for a while and I changed to doggie and then went missonary. It's at this point that a buzzer sounded, she said we don't have much time left so I pumped as hard as I could until I came. Oh and BTW she moan like a Jap AV pro

After she wiped clean my little bro, she actually kissed it and said thank you to it

After that we just put on our clothes went downstairs, change to my shoes and went off. The price is a bit high but as far as I'm concern it definitely worth it. I'll definitely be back for more