View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
After being there more than 20 times in 2 years, it does get mundane and boring for myself but not for my guests.

Generally for new visitors, Myanmar is a big pool of mystery. I would refer to it as one of the last unspoiled cheongplace in Asean.

Been to Mandalay, Naypidaw, Bagan and personally, i still prefer Yangon.
Bro pearl, you champion! 20times...haha
the boring part is yangon is too commercialize, most of the FL there knows that ang mo is willing to part with more money then us, so sometimes i just go there for drinks.

As for Mandalay, i ever kena a model from Hotel Mandalay before, took the same lift and just anyhow approach, at night went for dinner and sent her for photo shoot then bring her back to my room do some shooting myself =)

There is one place called DJ Club in yangon which is not bad but there really need local to guilde, the thing about this kinda joint is, usually alot of local "gangsters" hang around there, you might get beaten up if you approach the wrong gal and they dont care where the f**k you come from...haha, they will tell you, This is Myanmar!