Old 29-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

I think Kowloon disco is near old Surabaya Plaza. Correct me if I am wrong. As someone that supposedly live there, my memory maybe as good as goldfish.

but if you tell the cab driver Kowloon, they will know. Morning to noon it is a restaurant. At night it is disco place. I found so far Kowloon has nicer stuff for not so expensive.

There are better option like going to Deluxe karaoke. They have ranges of fine looking ladies at RIDICULOUS price. I met this petite sweet gal there for only ACCOMPANYING to drink at 600,000 per hour and 1,600,000 per hour take out (she is of PLATINUM grade so to speak). As much as my two cents worth. I believe thats way too OVERPRICED.

Cab drivers can give nearly as good gal for 1/2 the price the WHOLE night with unlimited shots. Yeah. The gals here, are quite classy and pretty well educated (the one I met but rejected in the end was a hair beautician). They are chicks that live in boarding houses. Cab drivers as OKT (give tips generously) is way to go.

Symphony girls near Tunjungan are pretty decent. But none of them are Chinese Indonesian. There is another with red lantern (no sign) near there that has PRC for abour 1,600,000 for 90 min. I find them only decent and not worth shouting about.

Now.... new Coyote bar in Tunjungan is however another story. They have THAI coyote dancers there. Last visit they have 7 of them. Nice looking and hot bod. Not sure they do bonks. but I think if they do, it wont be cheap. They speaks very good english and not shy with their drinks and conversation. Someone who managed to get them to bed, kindly inform me the price and how. I am curious LOL.

Under the coyote bad is Station KTV (not to be mistaken with Station Disco that is shady and dark). They have decent picks too. But I passed on that. I stayed for a while watching and talking to the coyote. Btw. The bar sells lady drinks, in shot glasses that the lady will drink while she puts it on your mouth and gets close up and personal with your chair. Pretty good show (this one popular lady with twin buns got pretty drunk too).

Overall pretty good experience with the band singing and their flesh parades (one actually made effort to sing Indonesian song even though I bet she knows no jack about Indonesian. Salute for her). Reminded though the bill will run pretty high. Maybe the KTV above novotel is better choice (I've never been there yet as I am stuck in land of Roo. From the FR, it is pretty neat and decent price). If you know your cab people, you can get numbers of Chinese OKTs (this one I had he claimed as someone from Deluxe KTV) that offer Chinese gals. Pretty pricey too for 90 min. I dont like phone since I cant see how they looks and get feels for them. Rejected. People that had tried their luck, post what you experienced.

End of my Humble two hundred rupiah.

Note: Seems like I wrote this in reply for 1st page thread in 2005 that asked about Kowloon. My mistake. This experience came from late 2008. Btw. I've never been to meteor. Someone with humble two cents in mind, feel free to speaks up.

Last edited by v4lkyr3; 29-04-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: wrong post reply.