Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bonkhead6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinace View Post
Just finished a session with one of the chicks. Very GFE and 100% certain not a full-time WL. I'll skip the FR portion.

For those interested, please go to The page cannot be displayed. The page cannot be displayed[/url]

Look for the bullet point ;
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.

Click on the character 'x' from the word <examine> within the sentence. You'll be directed to a login page.

Or you can simply go to http://www.chozadate.com/log.php, though I'm not sure if this page will change anytime soon.

UserID: aloha
Password: hawaii

3 hours of unlimited shots in your own hotel.
For the damages, it varies. My local contact told me it's between PHP3,000-PHP4,000. However, when I called, it ranges between PHP4,000 - PHP6,000. Maybe he knows I'm not local and tried to rip me off. I'm not too bothered though, as long as I can get a non-WL and I find the rates are still affordable to me. Or probably my small head was overruling my big head at that time.

Hope this gives you all another option when in Manila.

Please practise some discreetness over website as I'm pretty sure not alot of Filipinos knows about this either. I still want this lobang whenever I fly back into PH.
Bro, I tried to call the hp no. from SGP but it required some pass code. Can PM me the pass code or hp no. to call?