View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
cCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuycCup23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sydney Shennigans by cCup23

203 Enmore Rd, Enmore. 95505382
Rate: $90-30 min, $150-hr

Went down to this joint a few days ago. Went up the steps and a Yang Chen Lin lookalike showed me in. Name is Apple. From Sichuan. Slim body. Not much cleavage.
Anyway, in the room and she stripped off to reveal a pair of 32Bs. Adequate. Starts with abit of catbath.
Touch here touch there. Dick erect.
Thought it would probably be SOP service, but hey, she surprised me after slippinjg on the condom.
Started to lick and suck my dick enthusiastically. Treated it like a treasure. Obliged me by staring at me while she sucked the lollipop.

Started with missionary. She put abit too much lubricant so not much feeling. Changed to doggie and felt much tighter. Pumped for 10 mins and started to perspire. Then back to missionary again. Thrust...thrust..thrust...
Can feel her pussy muscles contracting...looked at her face...quite intense look...don't know whether she is enjoying or feeling pain...her legs were clinging on to my body quite tightly at this stage.
Anyway, decide that must finish ASAP...worried that she might be in pain. A few more thrusts and I emptied my load.
I had been poking into her for nearly 20 mins.
Asked her whether she was alright. She said yes and she did not looked to be in pain.

Name: Apple
Looks: 7.9/10 (resembles Yang Chen Lin)
Body: 32B-24-33
BJ: 8.5/10 (enthusiasm and effort)
FJ: 7.5/10 (SOP foreplay, tight pussy)
Overall: 8/10

Kamekameha!!!

Angmo In the VIP (Uncensored)

Sydney Shennigans by cCup23