View Single Post
Old 27-10-2003, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 22
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by slacker88
Brudder tsuyoyi,
Thanks for the info..
Probably will reconsiderate the offer from Hyatt Beijing which down @ Wang Fu jin district..
Hopefully can found some action ard that area~

Cheers bro~
Bro slacker88,

Hyatt Beijing is indeed a better choice!
Anyway, you will be able to meet up wit Bro shangkuan's lady OKT in Beijing and I am sure she will be able to show you all the fun. Take note that you must at all costs, avoid going to any of the KTVs along WangFu Jin, even if the gals/guys are trying to pull you there. This will happen very often as you walk along the street. Once you step in there, you will be much poorer, by at least a few thousands RMB for just a few hours. Dun get conned! The good fun are always found from people who knows the place well, and these KTVs are the good ones, not the ones along Wang Fu Jing.

In any case, I will be doing a "reunion party" with Bro Shangkuan in Shanghai tomorrow. I will only be in Beijing in mid Nov, around 16 Nov or so. My cow will be travelling down from Shenyang to join me for a couple of good bonks in the next 3 nights. Hopefully, you will be around in Beijing then......

Cheers!