Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade
Bro~ this place sounds nice...care elabrote oso??from the address i guess its near...and also from the webbie u posted..it link mi also to this other http://www.leelawadeerestaurant.com/home_en.html it seems nice too..any idea where it is???but it dosent sound near..can get there fast by cab??
Hmm, i didnt really know how to say it, all i did was calling my tirak and asked her to explain it to the taxi driver... and later she drove us home, so honestly i dun really notice where the place is.

i must say the ambience is good, not really many tourists there, most locals, and yuppies... it is a good romantic place i guess... or to chill...
the food is nice for me, eventho i cant really eat hot spicy things... but really, it's nice...

you can dine outside under trees, but maybe hot and mosquitos and flies...
the toilet is cooler than the outside weather... hahaha...
or dine inside, with some live music... kinda jazz music they played when i went

if i am not mistaken, it's near Lat Phrao area and Ratchadapisek... i maybe wrong tho. ask some brothers here who is familiar with Bangkok... or better you call the resto and ask them to explain to the taxi driver. or maybe save the address the show it to the driver...

sorry couldnt be much helpful...