Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro.. You don't need to pay the gal up front in KTV. They use voucher system and each place, they have different voucher price structure. You then tip the gal at the end of the session if the gal don't go back with you. The tip is up to you but usually around RP 200k-300k. But for PRC, the tip is around Rp 800k. For me, I don't go for PRC.. The PRC in Surabaya is those unwanted in Jakarta or in China. Anyway, KTV in Surabaya is not as fun as Jakarta or Bandung. The gals are are not as open or wild.
Thanks for the info though I likely won't get to use it personally.

I remembered an old saying of a buddy of mine. He said all foreign girls first go to Singapore, then Jakarta, then to Surabaya. Obviously by that ranking my town gets the worst of the lot, which seems to be quite true. Sadly. I don't know whether Singapore is actually better than Jakarta though. My last visit a couple years ago dictated that Singapore actually have worse quality in overall, or if there are very high quality ones, it hole your pocket to huge you can put your fist through it.

I am also of opinion that PRC girls are harder to deal with than Thailand here. They are money grubbing and lazy in comparison to girls from Land of Smile. Sadly I think joints with Thailand girls might be done in this town. My last check before I sort of retire, the mommy said the girls were still on holiday.... for the last 4 months. Could be true, but I smell a stalling tactic.