Old 23-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buttholesurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

OK bros. Just got back from Bali and managed to get some action.

First option was the Bali Backpage. Choose the girls deal directly in some cases but a bit pricey..
Generally 1.2m to 2m for short time..1 hour = 1 pop and 2 hour you get twice..lol

Second option Wechat.. many options and many choices.. Most of the working girls are at the Kuta and Seminyak area.

FR,
Found a wechat contact for Lady Spa and Massage. 1.2m for a body to body oild massage and a fuck. The girls pix sent was early 20s and some looked very chio. Sent a message picked a girl waited for almost an hour due to the security crap at my hotel. Very petite girl small tits but nice ass.
Had about 5-10 mins of her back massage and tits rubbing my back she turned me over and started BBBJ. As soon as it was hard she wanted to cap me and ride but I held back. Returned the service to her and found a very nice and very small pussy.. nice wet and tight. after some muff diving i self capped and fucked her in a few positions. When time to blow my load i pulled out and and sprayed all over her.
Overall a nice girl to fuck but I she was rushing it and made kinda pissed. Lucky I did not go for the 2 hour option at 2M..

Next day I took a chance and went for a 12hour and she's your girl for 4M.. no limits on the shots. This was a backpage contact. Take my advise. if the girls in the pic is not the same as the one that came, JUST SAY NO(this was an inside advise). The one I booked was kinda rude initially during the booking process but made the right choice i guess. She was cold and just wanted to get it over and done with I guess. I did not bonk her from the get go but took her a companion for the night. Had dinner went for drinks. came back room let her do what she wants to me and went out again and came back. and fucked till morning.