View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterWongster View Post
Bro, sorry I overreacted. Just busy with work and tired. No cum for 5 day liao and very frustrated. Just want some easy lobang.

5 days no cum and very frustrated...

wow...ur sex drive must be super duper high...

well,i doubt none will share any contacts of hot SYT with u..and since u r alone,ktv seems to be out for u...getting FL from wechat seems to be the easiest option but do be careful on many using fake profile pix..another easy option is get the bellboy to bring gals for u..

if u looking for some drinks and wants to see the physical "stock" then head down to the backpackers area...lots of pubs there with gals...majority of them willing to let u cum with a price...