View Single Post
Old 26-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: my affair with my sis in law

The next few days after our talk in the pub, we didnt meet. She still went online once a while and i just took the chance to ask about her progress in her studies and nothing else. I felt something amiss and kept thinking about J. I just wanted to see her. And what better way than facebook. I was never a regular on facebook but during those few days i started going to J's profile as she was always on fb.

I just wanted to know more about her. What she likes, what she thinks abt, who are her friends (esp guy friends), her fav songs... I wanted to discover her past and know everything i can about her. Its funny how this was slowly developing almost into like a courtship. Except in reverse order.. we were intimate before I even got to know more about her.

I thought hard about what to buy for her and after surfing facebook for hours, im still clueless. Then i had an idea. i called my mother in law.

I: mother, R (my wife) is working late today. Can you cook my share for dinner as I miss your cooking leh. (sweet tongue again)
MIL: Always ask you two to come but everytime wanna eat out. Come come. I will cook extra for u.
I: ok, there by 7.

I didnt want to tell J that Im heading to her place and was hoping she is around. I reached her place at about 7 and MIL opened the door and asked me to watch TV while she continues her cooking. She went back to her kitchen and I slowly walked to J's room. Door closed. confirm at home with air conditioning on. 

I slowly turned the door knob and saw J with her back facing the door reading her notes, her radio on. She was wearing a blue spagetti strip tank top and I could see a pair of ultra thin bra straps running parallel to it. Her hair was tied into a pony tail. I tiptoed behind her and covered her eyes with my palms. She was startled and jumped from her chair, letting out a shriek. 

J: idiot! You scared me!
Her hands was hitting my chest repeatly and I was fending her off.
I: is this how you welcome your guest?
J: I didnt invite u into my room! u r an intruder! 

By then, J's initial shocked expression had turned into her usual smile. I was laughing and starting mimicking her "idiot you scared me!" shock expression. J continued hitting me and I was avoiding her within the small room. I then had enough of running around and caught both her hands and pushed her unto her bed. We both landed on the bed. I guess that was the closest I have been to her ever since that faithful night at my place. I looked her in the eyes for a good 5 secs or so.

I: I missed you.

J kept quiet and turned her face away. I knew I crossed the line and quickly changed the subject.

I: Hows your studies coming along? I thought I saw u dozing off when I came in just now.
J: No I did not! i was reading my notes.
I: good. pls continue. I will just sit here and see you study for awhile.
J: by the way, why are you here?
I: have dinner. i miss your mum's cooking.
J: my sis coming?
I: No. Now, stop talking and hit the books.

J returned to her notes and I was busy scanning her room. What the hell would I need to get her for your present? My favorite perfume? nah, too cheap.. dress, clothes? I cant choose for nuts. Then I saw something. Ok, I knew what to buy already.

My MIL called out to us and we went out for dinner. I left awhile after that.