View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Summary of directions to FKK Colossuem(Ausburg , Gubenerstr 13)

Direction again (if u come from Munich):

For guys who are in Munich area, i think the best place to go is to plan a weekend trip unless u free on weekdays but i heard from Anna Weekends more gals,
(1 or 2 days up to u) to Ausburg. So instead of going to munich ones which cost more, i suggest save up and head to Colosuem Ausburg on weekend.

Unless u cannot spend weekend here, then no choice,u can go Sudfass Oase at Pasing(pls refer to my previous post.)

U can buy the Bavaria(Bayern) Single ticket is best(single means for single person), cost me 19euros(if u buy from ticket machine, else 2 euros more if u buy from counter).

if u going in 2 to 5 person can buy the Bavaria(Bayern group ticket), cost 27euros, so each person 13 euros, if more even better, the cost divided by 5(only up to 5 person)

Do as i have. Have a city tour til 2-3pm, then head to Konigsplatz tram/bus central.

Take from Konigsplatz to Birrenwirt.

For the sake of everyone i type here Tram 4 route(direction toward Ausburg Nord) from Konigsplatz to Birrenwirt(7stops):
Konigsplatx -> Theater->Klinkentor->Brunntal->Plarrer->Wertachbruker->Drentwertstrase->Birrenwirt.

Then at Birrenwirt change to Bus 21 (direction toward Barenkeler Sud) to take to Auerstr(3stops):
Birrenwirt-> Oberhausen->Nordfriedhof->Auerstrase.

Alight and walk in the direction in which the bus continued, in 50-60 m u will see Gubenerstr on ur left, turn left into Gubenerstr and walk til u see the Colossuem sign.

the address is Gubenerstr 13 if u going by taxi.