View Single Post
Old 14-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Buaya1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Re: Good News! Opening time back to normal!

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
I don't think so.

SC
SuckerII was right. I just returned from Bangkok this afternoon after a 2-day trip. Was at Rachada on Monday 12 and Tuesday 13 January 2004. Visited Nataree, Hi-Class and Ceaser's. All were opened in the afternoon and the Papasans confirmed that opening hour was from 2.00 p.m. to midnight. At Emanuelle, there was banner which reads, "We are Open. Monday to Friday - 3.00 p.m. to midnight. Saturday and Sunday 2.00 p.m. to midnight"

My experience as follows. At Nataree, there used to be 3 window sections, 1300B, 1700B, 1900B and those seating at the lounge at 2200B. There is now only 1 window section (the one nearest to the lift). The girls at the lounge are still there but a handful when I was there. Over at Hi-Class, if you booked a girl, the room will be at Emanuelle. The girl will use an internal route to Emanuelle whilst the Papasan will then walk you to Emanuelle and you meet at the lift lobby. At Ceaser's, as usual, not many girls in the huge-sized fish tank. This time, there seems to be a new batch of younger girls in the fish tank.

Well, Bros happy cheonging.

Cheers.