View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy View Post
i doubts so because the over budget for the olympics so now apply visa heard is pay $35 if i not wrong? That the way to earn back and they showed the world china can do great things and it a beautiful place so many people would choose there as their next vacation destination.. That wat i think la...
the visa is only S$25 if u apply personally at the chinese embassy in SG ...
if u get travel agent to do it, u need to pay a "processing" fee .. which can be range from S$10 to $40 ...

yes .. it's truth that china have spend a lot of money on the olympic but i'm sure the recent visa implementation is for security and control matters ..
regardless how ppl think abt it ... there r always 2 sides of a coin ..

but i'm sure everyone will agreed that china do make chinese proud in hosting the olympic so successfully ...
believe no country is capable to do better than them ..
no offense to the english ... i'm very sure they will flare plainly compare with china ..