View Single Post
Old 28-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
No Quezon as minus all of the above ! and the main 'killer traffic' going to Quezon from manila !!!!!
Nice to see you back, and yellow5001 is the best KTV person (not the top / expensive KTVs .. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanSIV View Post
Hi, would like to get some information from the regular to Manila. I've been to Manila a few times on business trips but like to know if there are any place I can pick-up girls at Ortigas, SM Megamall area?

I'm most likely being forced to travel next week because of some issue so would like to get a nice catch around there.
there are good chances to collect non-FL and such, but for best results, you must be a) Very handsome or b) Ang moh

And that doesn't mean other's can't succeed

Make sure you get a local SIM Card, you can buy in Lucky plaza before you leave, and get a cheap Nokia phone from Naranjan for 30$, and that's your basic kit

If you see any girl establishing eye contact, don't hesitate to say hi, and give your number and ask if you can meet later for dinner or drink.

Known pick up places are Havana, in Green Belt 3 (outside the Chicago coffee/Star bucks) and trolling Harrisons mall gets attention of informal mummies - girls who have gone past their sell-by date, and resort to referring young friends for a small fee. Even if you give the mummy 500 peso (15$?) that's much welcome, as after all most mall workers earn less than 5,000 a month and make do with it.

Some have success with taxi drivers who bring to the casas, some got cleaned dry by the taxi drivers, and so and so

I am working on establishing a permanent like with call center girl, but not firmed up yet. I bumped into the girl in the taxi stand in Green Belt and then met for a dinner - she brought 3 of her colleague along - 1 guy and 2 girl - so no go, but I sent them all back after dinner and didn't give up

3 years later, she is warming up to the idea of earning some money by referring friends, as she is pretty broke - having borrowed so much cash advance, out of her gross pay of 17,000, she gets only less than 5,000 in hand.