View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
CP Crack in the door.

Just left China and was able to visit CP again, but only for one night. The MF is operating in a low down mode, but operating still. No flower street but a reasonable selection of girls. (Note that I may not be as picky as some others). Only sat one girl while my pard sat two. At the end of the evening a second girl came into the room and asked if I wanted a double. As the girl I was sitting with, while really cute, did not seem to be into it as much as I would have liked, I said OK. (After all this was my first night in China after about a three month drought.) Turns out that I was right about the one I chose first, while not quite a dead fish, she certainly had very little life in her.

Anyway, did both together, (same bed, but no interaction between them), and sent the first one home after ST. While the second one was not as pretty, she was was alive and active. Much noise and chasing her around the bed as she was screaming (with pleasure I am sure), she swears she came 5 times at night and 4 more in the morning.

Split the room costs but forget how much. Gave the first girl 1100 RMB for ST and gave the second girl 1500 + 100 tip for LT. Again a little pricey but it was my first night.