Old 08-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lidna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Just came back from Pattaya and boy, am I impressed with the nightlife there! Previously never even chiong local nightscene before and the nightspot I went to happen to be a Agogo Club! Visited a couple of Agogos which include Galaxy, Polo and one other which I cannot remember.

Galaxy
This is the legendary club with East European Girls only. Inside the club you will see 3 mini stages with 1 girl on 1 gyrating to the music. Nothing spectacular really. Maybe I dun have a thing for Angmohs. 1 girl did offer to do an erotic dance in a private room for 1000 bht but I declined. It’s a eye opener but it can be a little boring and expensive if you stay too long.

Polo
My favourite actually. But going into this club was by mistake. It was Galaxy I was planning to enter but realized my mistake when I entered to find only Thai girls only. Nevertheless, I like this club. Once inside, you will be greeted by a big centre-stage with lovely Thai ladies performing a great variety of erotic shows with viewer participation! I must say I was smitten by 1 of the girls there. Tried to make an audacious decision of barfining my favourite but was told that she only perform and does not do barfine. I sianz 0.5. Still, I managed to strike a rapport with the girls, waiter and mamasan. The mamasan was even surprised that I managed to get the girls to drink with me after each performance since it was my first trip there! Will surely return next time I go back. Haha.
Heard that Barfine dancers is 1000 Bht and girls off the stage is 500Bht.

?
This is the last club I went but I was not impressed at all. I think after a while, after seeing many naked bodies dancing in front of you, it just gets numb. This club is somewhere after Galaxy and Polo if you are walking deeper into walking street and is fronted by a huge metallic looking door. The girls dancing on stage were actually inferior to those sitting with you. There’s this sweet looking girl who kept pestering to barfine her! But I managed to maintain my stand until she probably gave up! LOL. Barfine here is 600 baht. Come to think of it, there’s a little tinge of regret. Haiz.

Pattaya is really a lovely place. But was warned by a Swede there that the Thais actually hate us. I think its true. Imagine foreigners coming to Singapore and fuck the brains out of the girls here just because they are richer. Think SPG? Nevertheless it’s a place I will miss!