Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future
Re: Action in Japan

Had some business done near Haneda Airport, so stayed at nearby Kamata station area. Drank like mad one night and on way back to hotel, noticed alot of street walkers but felt all were PRCs. Googled the area and realized there were several pinsaros around.

Made my way to the first pinsaro google result, virtual generation, cos it gave ultra detailed directions. Entered the lift without hesitation due to alcohol guts lol.

Entered the place and immediately told them I am sinkie but in japanese. They didnt cared and just pointed at the system menu on the wall. 8000 yen cos it was late at night. Gave them and was asked to show them my fingers.
Did I mention this was my first pink salon experience other than watching from JAV? Totally did not know what to do or expect haha. My fingers were then inspected and sprayed with disinfectants. Good practice.
Was then led to the main hall. Surprisingly quite bright with low walls. Can easily peep at other people. Lied down in my booth, drank beer and smoked while waiting for my girl to appear. Heng there was no BS waste of time.
A 22 years old hair styling student showed up. Expected them to give the foreigners the rejects instead of a chiobu.

Started some small talk cos I dunno what should I be getting till I told her its my virgin experience. She then guided me to take off lower clothing and started playing with my dick. I returned the favor and she wasnt wearing any panties or bra. Excellent. After quite a bit of stroking, asked her how much time left as I dun know how long the 8k lasted. Not much time left so she started bbbj. Fingered her hard as her moaning was driving me nuts. As she got wet, was really tempted to follow those JAV where they just penetrate the girl in the booth itself. The thought of JAV and her slurps brought me over the top and fired everything into her mouth. Made sure everything was drained before her lips left my defeated brother. And holy shit she swallowed my army

Slept like a baby that night

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping