Old 25-10-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
passionman_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Let me share my experience, most of the time KTVs with gals are cheaper and better out of Seoul like Bucheon or Suwon area but very far.

I just came back two weeks ago where my Korea partners brought me to MyeongDong area, a very happening place like our orchard road. you can find lots of young pretty gals dress to kill in MyeongDong shopping district.

Anyways back to the place, it's a KTV within a hotel call Pacific Hotel (taxi drivers should know the place), most of the gals there can speak smattering of English and it's not as expensive as some area I been to.

I chose mine who have a typical Korean pretty face. The gals are quite pretty and after our selection, my korean friends then asked them to introduce themselves, they have the most unique way! After introducing they showed some parts of their body, some will lift to expose panties, some their breasts and ass and so on, so everything was fun even before we started singing. Korean girls will try to please and you treat them nice they are really into you.

It's was a fun evening leading to SOP commando operation!

Do have fun with this place!