View Single Post
Old 22-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Aiyeo,

Mayor, u wakeup so early today.....MM no allow 5BX? hahaha

And you always wallup newbies for not reading up before asking questions? hahha Just kidding .................let try to go either HZ city or HZ DS soon. I newbies need a old china hand like CO to guide. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
So the places in yr report are in Huizhou city (惠州市)NOT dan shui (gui yang)... They are abt 30km apart woh....

Many thanks for clarifying the report.....
i like yr report so much i ll explore it someday when i hv the mood n kaki.....hehe....

Bro Coolmark , Dan shui is usually where we hv our fun before. Is yr fun in DS or HZ city ?

Cheerios
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post

If the TS can guide us would be ideal and please note that he is stationed at Huizhou city itself not HZ DS.
( it like DG city is not the same as DG CP.)
Quote:

I just visited HZ DS 惠州≡蛋水 last month. I only spend two nights there, so my knowledge is rather limited.

J
Quote:
Just like to clarify that I am newbies to this place with very limited knowledge.

Last edited by coolmanks; 22-09-2009 at 09:36 AM.