View Single Post
Old 23-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Yea,it's a summary,bro...there are still details like taxi fare payment from Harbour Bay to Kaha (how much i can bargained to) ,then to Formosa,bro W's ratings for the girl,my 2nd and 3rd shot details etc etc which wasnt stated in my summary and many more,hehehe...

In a detail post,i will try my best not to miss out anything becos pple will be following my post to explore Batam,a small miss out on details can cause newbie bros's boat to capsize,hence it makes their solo/grp trips less enjoyable. I don't like half bake details,so i try my best not to give such to others.

Example,many posts refer to "joints" w/o mentioning if it's a booking joint or a massage/KTV joint or a joint that is written as massage/KTV joint,yet it is in fact a booking joint hence reader may sometime mistook the words and go to the wrong place to ask the wrong questions.Happy Massage 8 and Fortune Massage is another example. Something i learn during the beginning of my trips on March/April 2014.

Sorry bro for my long-winded summary (there's still part 2). I should have say it's a little more detailed summary instead.

~~edited for length~~

So if i ever bring friends to Batam,the 1st thing i will show them is the shortest route from Hotel to provision shop to get a box of CD.
Bro nono1973,
Kudos to you for taking the trouble to write good and interesting posts be it summary or "detail summary"...hahaha.
Its so thoughtful of you to go too such length to guild newbies and any other bros interested to cheong BTM. So go ahead and write those juicy details to help out like-minded bros. As for ppl who thinks u r writing too much, they can just skip those parts they r not interested in and read on.

It's been very interesting to read your sexploration of BTM. Had abandoned the scenes there for many years now, more like 8 years ago and reading your posts brings back memories.

Any YES!!!, 1st lesson for newbies is to get protection. One would nvr know when he will strike "jackpot"!!!

Good job bro!!!