View Single Post
Old 30-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quality is good every time I went between 7 - 10 pm but I have heard that may not be so good before 5 pm or late ... maybe the ladies haven't woken up yet or need to get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urabon View Post
I have read the report here about Eve Anma and could not wait to try during my visit to Seoul a few days ago. I must say that I was very disappointed. Perhaps I was not lucky or westerners have different tastes (I am an Asian). I arrived there at around 11:20 pm. After paying W240,000, I was led into a room and was asked to wait for 30 minutes. Eventually, I had to wait for 40 min before the man showed up again and led me to another room where there was a bathroom and a bed. After bathing, I waited at the bed. Then, a girl came in. She only had average face and body at early 30 or at most late 20. She had a big tattoo at her back like those Japanese gangsters. She could speak very limited English and did not understand Mandarin at all. She mentioned that there would be 3 girls and she was girl #1. I thought the best girl should come at the last. So, she did BJ and we finished sex quickly. Then she sat on the bed, took out an electronic cigarette and began smoking without asking my permission. Anyway, I had a little chat with her before she left. Then came another girl. She must be at least late 30 or even early to mid 40. Average face. She had big tits but loose stomach. Anyway, I did not have much expectation about the second girl. She led me to the shower and massaged me with her body and tongue. Finally, it was time for the last girl. To my disappointment, she was even older than the first girl. Face and body were also worse. She used hands and mouth but sorry I was not turned on. To conclude, I must say all the girls worked hard. But their faces, ages and bodies were far below the point to interest me. I would not say they were ugly but just average or below average. If I knew in advance, I would certainly not spend the time.