View Single Post
Old 19-03-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Received a few PM’s and would like to reply on here as possibly others may have the same questions
Quote:
Any recommendation for a in call bro ?
In call is NOT something I recommend in Hong Kong as it's only visitors/tourists who usually go for this; Overpriced for unsatisfactory goods.

If you still insist on call-ins, your best bet is the girls listed on s.. 141 and other web lists. Try the hotel walk in girls first and if one is good, then negotiate for overnight etc. at about 3 times the list price plus taxi fare - but be prepared for the girl to be exhausted after a full day in her own hotel room.

Or you can try the Wanchai bars, pick, negotiate and..
Quote:
My first time in hk, how does the hotel walk in work ? Do I have to call them with local numbers to make appt?
recommend you read back 10 or so pages of this thread – lots of info on this. But yes, you need to phone them with a local mobile phone, be directed to a certain hotel, call again and be told the room number.
Quote:
A quick look at 141 there seem to be some Jap pricing 2000 hkd and above at tSim Sha tsui. Are they worth the punt ? Do they normally stay in a hotel and customer do hotel walk in just like in sg ?
Some supposed Japanese are actually Koreans and many who advertise themselves as Koreans are actually China born Koreans or even Chinese born close to the North Korea border. That’s just how the market is in Hong Kong. But there are of course many who ARE Japanese.

As to whether worth it or not – only you can decide depending on your own personal circumstances and desires.

And yes, they’re mostly Hotel walk-in girls and it is as I replied above on how to engage these girls.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 19-03-2015 at 11:44 AM.