Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fly76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenArrow View Post
Bros, u really 'chiong' everywhere Will be going over to Taipeh first week of April. Any pointers to give?
I just finish work for the day, but I am feeling lonely.
I tried to sleep, but somehow I roll around the bed till 'he' gets hard.
Then I decided to have a drink & surf the net on the mobile.
Happen to look at Fanny's gal on her website,www.sex557.com & unknowingly I started to have a dream....

In my dream I heard the doorbell rang, I open the door & it was a gal with big breast standing outside.
She is fair & white wear a very body hugging outfit. She looks pretty, young but gorgeous.
She looks like a Japanese gal as well, I almost wanted to start the 'battle' at the doorstep.
But she close the door behind her & brought me to the bathroom.
Though she is just doing her job but cleaning me up, she still will try to caress me, making me all hard.

The main show starts after the shower. Laying on the bed tell her that I do not wan to put on the condom first. Then in a flash, she was down on me taking me in raw. Her tongue pressure sometimes strong sometimes soft & together with her hand stroking me I almost came.
I faster put on the condom and try to go inside her.
OOOOOOOOhhhhhh!!!!! wwwwwwaaaaahhhhh!!!! She is so tight in there!!!!
With view of her bounding big breast, the view and feelings was stunning.
As I trust myself deeper & harder into her, she cannot control but started to moan loudly in pleasure. Sometimes she wants me to stop, sometimes she do not want me to stop. And she was unknowingly touch herself all over.
After more pounding, finally we both came.
As she got up to walk to the bathroom, she could even walk properly. It was as if her legs lost all the strength & she was just saying how good it was just now.
And I just felt that I conquered her.

Name : Qiao Qiao 巧巧
Type : big breast gal
Service : BBBJ, FJ
RTF : 90%
Recommendation : 100%

Fanny Wechat:hao922557
Line:tw_520