Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonestone
I am not aware of Queenbee turning into a res. I know that it is or was a disc. Yes there are a lot of FL there. You can pick them up. New Century disco has also many FL. But all these are in HCM. Hanoui although is so called the capital, but they are more daring there. All night spots in HCM must close at 12 midnigt. But those in Hanoi close at 1 or 2 or 3 am. Boss KTV e.g. closes only after the last guest leaves the place. That is only for the KTV rooms. The disco outside cloese at 12 midnight.

I also agree with queen that Boss KTV is good place. I have personally tried loan. I cannot her name but remember her no is 78. Any brother here tried before, care to post the R here??
bro,

Loan is her name and her no is 78 but she have stopped work at Boss KTV for the time being. Now she's in HCM. Might be back in Boss in a couple of months time. She's my fav gal at Boss and I always go back to her.

cheers.