View Single Post
Old 15-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Macau 18 Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
Went to Macau and ZH recently and would like to to recommend this 18 Sauna located in the Tower Wing of Golden Dragon Hotel. This sauna is very new and was opened in early Jan05.
God! I should have visited this page before wondering down to Macau...

During my short sting in GZ, we had a night free.. a couple of colleague wanted to gamble and suggested going down to macau.. i was originally more interested to go CP, but what the heck.. followed the crowd..

so, got some local contact to help make bookings.. was recommended Casa Real Hotel @HKD490 per night.. thought it was a pretty good deal. From the lobby, hotel looked great.. but room nothing to shout about, in fact, looked like a 3 star hotel only. I'm not so keen in the gambling.. but wanted to checked out the sauna immediately! Went down to see if there are many options available.. looked across the street saw some big sign on Sauna 18.. hmm.. signage looked ok only.. think CasaReal sauna looked better.. so when for it.

Sauna was not big, and nothing like what has been discribed in Sauna 18.. ie, no free show or parade.. just went shower, steam room and dip in the hot pool for a while, then decided to go for the action (can't wait already). Had a drink in the rest area, then ask captain for package available.. chose the "HuangDi XuanFei" (Emperor choose Concubine.. something like that).. led to room and batches of gals were paraded.. one russian looked good, and i ask captain to KIV for me.. then shown some China gals and found another gem.. slim, lnog hair, smiley, pretty tall with a good C-cup.. man, see already steam.. how to refuse..

however, session with her was just average.. she did what she had to do, ice&fire.. bm, licking and so on, but was far too machanical.. so, i jsut treat it like bonking a super model.. as her figure and face was still a pretty turn-on. session finished in around 30-40mins or so, hugged each other and rested before she wash me up and split.. damage was around HK900.. cos i had a 10% discount being hotel guest..

but given a choice, think i will visit sauna 18.. well, there is always a next time

Cheers,
Shadow