View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
In this world, if there is free lunch, you must be careful. You sure are quite daring, but lucky you are still here in one piece. With the crackdown on drugs, most of the drugs are now taken back in apts after disco hours.

Since you acted you don't know speak thai, if they have any plots, you should be able to understand what they say right?

My conclusion is whether they are FLs or MP gals, still same as prostitutes right? If not can tell me which are considered prostitutes then in Thailand? Because prostitution is not legalised, though Thailand is famous for it.
Credit card statement is nothing. As long as there is money flowing into their bank, they can get loans from banks, increase credit limits, get gold cards. Nothing unusual.

You can play with the girls but maybe next morning, a pii chai catch you in bed fucking her "sister", or you get caught with underage girl that looks above 21. Anything goes and Thailand are especially not friendly on foreigners. Don't think foreigner big fuck in Thailand. In Thailand, foreigners to the people are higher class citizens but to the government, its even lower class than their own people. Slap with a big 6 figure fine or jail in the outskirt prison camps are not fun at all.

SC
You mean we may get into trouble for screwing thai gals below
the age of 21...If tats the case its rather risky cos my gal is 20 only leh...How Ah like tat?

But I heard from My Thai gal who claimed that PM Of Thailand "Thaksin Sinawatra" did told his men to take care of we foreigners/tourist when we are in their country.Especially when cab drivers who anyhow quote prices to we tourists...If we were to complain to the taxi company/agency about them they will get into deep shit..But one thing is for sure I feel rather respected by the people there ...I guess its bcos our Pocket contains more
Vitamin $$$ than them