View Single Post
Old 25-03-2012, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of
Red face Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

Meeting Bros:

Hi bros we are looking for a meet up bros session ( with or without benefits) Wanting to catch up with a couple of bros here to chat and drink. Fun or not i leave it up for the Mrs undertable to decide..

My last meeting up with the bros in SBF was a fantastic one hence this time round we would like to meet a few more of u great ppl. It will be just a drinks and chat session with My Liz accompanying us

Age from: 28 to 34 years old Chinese are currently our preference (May adjust abit if the bro/bros project a good attitude that we admire)

Must be: comfortable in communicating and be sensible in actions. Disrespect to anyone including bros from SBF are strictly a no!

Your status: Married or singles are fine with us, Just please do not allow this meet-up TCSS to affect your personal relationship with your spouse.( Keep it safe)

Do: Allow us to take some faceless photos if its suitable.

Importantly: During meet up do not try to ask for contacts nor persuading Liz or me for anything, If Liz is very uncomfortable with you on the meet up we will smile and leave or ( u leave).

If any of the bros here are interested u can send us your photo, nick and little about yourself to : [email protected] with the title of Liz meet up.( too hard to reply on pm for us)

PS: Bros only selected ones will be notified due to my tight schedule so do pardon us if you didnt receive our reply. We pre-apologise here for that. (Pms will not be entertain unless We know u personally)