Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
U no ask, I can't answer?!

I'm scolding u stupid idiot.

This is a open forum, why I can't answer as and when I like. U mean I need to have ur permission! Who are u to demand this right!

Fxxking old man with no guts!
Aiyo, you keep calling people no guts Tuko. In CP thread you did same. And this was me response. Now, can you show some guts and reply

"Kekekeke, resident goon Tuko Jabba feigning bravery! When JamesChong1 called him all sorts of names including siat suay Singapore, and challenged him to name place and time, he quiet quiet like tikus pretend not to hear.

I goaded Jabs a few times on this, at first he ignore, then finally put a different spin on it kakakaka!

Tuko, somebody trip you up, it will take you minimum 5sec to haul yourself up again with all that blubber, you sure you want to fight ah? Lol!

I can just imagine your opponent dancing in circles around you taking pot shots, and you, puffing and wheezing, cannot shift your blubber quick enough to face him continually lol

And some more u want to issue challenge lol. Take 12 months off, exercise, shed 50kg, then come n talk again ok Jabba?

You are soooo funny Jabs. Luv ya! "