Old 22-01-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Monster melons galore in Tijuana, Mexico

I went to TJ years ago and went to Adelitas also had a similar experience.

Part 1 Mini FR: I went in and was surprised how many girls there were to men. At least a 5:1 ratio. While not all were lookers, i would say at least half were quite hot and some even got the model looks + body. Best part was all of them charged the same which was USD$70 (Don't know if this still stands)

So i'm at the bar drinking a beer scoping out all the ladies when suddenly this mamasita comes at my blindside who looks like if Jessica Alba & J.Lo had a baby to illustrate how hot she was, just squishes herself next to me like literally pressing her whole body onto me and my arm actually sunk into her cleavage. She's wearing this small tight red tube dress and it looked way too small for her as she was spilling out of it if you know what i mean.

Anyway she reaches down my crotch and starts fondling me in full view of everyone and whispers in my ear "Hey papi... you wanna have some fun?"

I look back at her and the moment i start to get a good look at her and lo and behold my brother marikita while she was still hands on. I said "can i chill first and finish my beer?"

She then let a soft moan in my ear and said "i don't think HE wants to chill" and suddenly i feel her tongue go right into my ear. I shuddered for a second and then while she was doing that she actually unzipped my fly and stuck her hand in. At this point i grabbed her hand and said OK lets go.

She leads me outside the bar and next door is a ST hotel. Went up and paid like $10 and she led me inside the room where she proceeded to ravage me.

At first she kissed me quite passionately suddenly she pulled out her boob from her top and pushed my head on it. I licked and sucked it while my other hand squeezed the other one and later she pushed me onto the bed which smelt kinda funny but i wasn't complaining at the time.. She unbuckled me and took my pants off in like 1 second.. She spent the next 5 mins just licking and not really blowing which blew my mind as her tongue swirled around my dick like a snake.

She got up and pull down her tube in one fell swoop she was completely naked and she immediately sat on my face. She was already wet when my lips touched hers. I proceeded to service her and she started cumming so hard she actually started grinding on my face almost suffocating me.

Then she capped me and did reverse cowgirl.. Her pussy could clench and release at will depending how hard she rode me which drove me to the brink which every time she would do that she would turn her head just enough i could see her eye giving me that CFM look with her hair all disheveled.

Without dismounting she went from reverse to front and while still clenching which felt weird but good. she bent down and started kissing me while still riding me. This happened for another few mins until she started cumming and she started to vibrate abit and she bit down on my lip while we were still kissing.