The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures. (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=276584)

undertable 24-03-2012 02:36 PM

(Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

In case some of the bros here does not visit "Link plaza section", we decided to share here our little actions for the bros/sis. U are most welcome to visit our links in FlickR below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/$$$$$$$$$$$$/sets/

This will further on be our only thread in "adult discussion about sex" for the repost of Liz and Luna 's Pictures.

Do follow this thread as we will be always updating it with our personal activities. Hopefully bros here will enjoy our little contribution. Have a great day ahead all!:)

For MMF Event we will too post here for this section supporters bros/sisters to participate if anyone is interested,Of course only selected bros will be notify hence please pardon us if you never receive our replies.

-If you like what u see here, kindly rate our thread.

-Bros When u support us by uping us with your valuable powers, please allow us to have your nice so in future we can in return support you back.

MP5F 24-03-2012 03:19 PM

Re: (Undertables' Diary)Liz and Luna Escapee pictures.

thks for sharing bro. :)

sleepy80 24-03-2012 03:41 PM

Wonderful bro, I like your spirit and generosity to share your sexscape.. Kudos to you and up you my humble points..

Luna and Colorblindz F both have very nice and sexy body.. First time seeing colorblindz F pic and she does have a nice and big firm boobies wheres Luna does have nice shaven fluffy pussy and a perky ass with that perfectly slender body.. Cheers to you on your next level of enjoyment..

hayouth 24-03-2012 04:50 PM

enjoy every piece of pics at your flickr files, cheers.

undertable 24-03-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MP5F (Post 7025243)
thks for sharing bro. :)

Thanks bro for dropping by!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepy80 (Post 7025298)
Wonderful bro, I like your spirit and generosity to share your sexscape.. Kudos to you and up you my humble points..

Luna and Colorblindz F both have very nice and sexy body.. First time seeing colorblindz F pic and she does have a nice and big firm boobies wheres Luna does have nice shaven fluffy pussy and a perky ass with that perfectly slender body.. Cheers to you on your next level of enjoyment..

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayouth (Post 7025485)
enjoy every piece of pics at your flickr files, cheers.

Hope all of you all likes it.. Thanks alot bros! For all the upz and support!

thrive 24-03-2012 11:35 PM

I enjoy them thoroughly. Thanks, bro.

neomast115 25-03-2012 01:07 AM

Im sorry if im like ignorant but Ik now the MMF began with a thread, but what bout liz?

tapzs 25-03-2012 03:54 AM

Both very awesome FF.. Whrs the M? Or only bondage? Teasing us huh? :p

undertable 25-03-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tapzs (Post 7027181)
Both very awesome FF.. Whrs the M? Or only bondage? Teasing us huh? :p

During action we decide not to take the pictures bro.. Haha next time when i learn how to bondage le i show guys the actions after ropes..

middleday 25-03-2012 09:38 AM

great photos!

oh i am so envious... of undertable....

the ladies are great too! wonderful!

thanks to the ladies that willing to shared their photos with us to fantasize abt!

haha

atlarg 25-03-2012 09:54 AM

great fotos.. but those with colourBlinds is jz not enough lau... d bundle can only c d back. but not d most interesting front.

undertable 25-03-2012 09:58 AM

Thanks bro, Good morning to ya too:)

For all the bros/sis here in case you overlooked, I have received several PM requesting i share Liz/Luna contact to them. Just to clear up,They are both my Girlfriend and aint FB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by middleday (Post 7027439)
great photos!

oh i am so envious... of undertable....

the ladies are great too! wonderful!

thanks to the ladies that willing to shared their photos with us to fantasize abt!

haha

hello bro, Liz and me are killing Mac and u envy?Btw thanks ar ^^ for dropping by and enjoy. I hope u like what u sees here!:p

(Missy Undertable)
Luna

1bbcd5 25-03-2012 10:48 AM

Think I may be in love with this

undertable 25-03-2012 10:59 AM

Meeting Bros:

Hi bros we are looking for a meet up bros session ( with or without benefits) Wanting to catch up with a couple of bros here to chat and drink. Fun or not i leave it up for the Mrs undertable to decide..

My last meeting up with the bros in SBF was a fantastic one hence this time round we would like to meet a few more of u great ppl. It will be just a drinks and chat session with My Liz accompanying us

Age from: 28 to 34 years old Chinese are currently our preference (May adjust abit if the bro/bros project a good attitude that we admire)

Must be: comfortable in communicating and be sensible in actions. Disrespect to anyone including bros from SBF are strictly a no!

Your status: Married or singles are fine with us, Just please do not allow this meet-up TCSS to affect your personal relationship with your spouse.( Keep it safe)

Do: Allow us to take some faceless photos if its suitable.

Importantly: During meet up do not try to ask for contacts nor persuading Liz or me for anything, If Liz is very uncomfortable with you on the meet up we will smile and leave or ( u leave).

If any of the bros here are interested u can send us your photo, nick and little about yourself to : [email protected] with the title of Liz meet up.( too hard to reply on pm for us)

PS: Bros only selected ones will be notified due to my tight schedule so do pardon us if you didnt receive our reply. We pre-apologise here for that. (Pms will not be entertain unless We know u personally)

ahboy1987 25-03-2012 11:07 AM

Great :D Time to apply hahaha